Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wedding Sept. '09 Savannah Ga.




These pictures are from a Wedding Reception I helped with, I made the menu's, Part favors, and and the Frames.
The little Nosegays, were filled with M&M's, and had a little monogramed sticker on them to seal them.



Beautiful place settings






I made several frames to reserve tables for the Bridal party & Families.


I used the Bleach technique on the frames, they turned out wonderful.





Then menus were a bit of a challange, I used the Illuminations Stamp Set, using the Hope image, I took a piece of paper to cover the "P", and then hand wrote the "L" to make the couples last name "Hale", I did 175 which was a task, but I would do it again, they turned out beautifully, and the Bride was happy, and that is all that mattered.




1 comment:

DesignsbyLaMuir said...

The Wedding date should actually be 2008