Monday, October 12, 2009

As you look at the pictures below, you will see that I have been VERY busy, I just never take the time to upload and blog, I will do better I hope!

Here is a cute little project I do for my Hostess'es,
A set of Monogramed Stationary, how many Cards she receives depends on how many attend he WorkShop!
O' I just love this Stamp Set "Friends 24~7"
I had sooooo much fun creating this matching Card & Gift Wrap!


The Birthday Girl likes Brown , so Here ya go Jessica!
I just loved doing this one!





Here is a Card that I created for a precious friend, she is the Secretary for her FRG, and she wanted to have Thank You cards to send for special occasions.



She sent me the emblem for their company, I printed it off did a color match with the Brilliant Blue, incorporated the 4 stars that are in the emblem and Wa~La here ya go Kelly!





A very elegant, yet simple card that I have been Showcasing at my WorkShops! Very easy, yet they look sooooooooo nice when you are finished!







As I said before I just love this stamp set! I designed a simple but elegant card for a Bridal Shower. I was not able to match the birds used in the actual wedding invite, but this is the next best thing. The Brides mother provided me with a swatch of Ribbon and I was able to get an exact color match! Using Chocolate Chip & Tempting Turquoise!







I liked these colors a tad bit more, a little more soft and subtle.







This was a Cute Birthday Invitation that I made for a Surprise Birthday Party last month.
I totally cased this card from one that I received from Convention!











No comments: