Friday, May 13, 2011

Girls 13th B~Day Cake & Party!

The girls had a wonderful Birthday Slumber Party!

They enjoyed playing "Just Dance" on the Wii with all of their friends, they had 18 in all! Not too bad for just moving 2 months ago!

Eating Pizza out on the deck, couldn't fit all the girls in, but you get the idea, as to how many were there, they were everywhere...poor boys! (the boys will be next weekend), Lord help me!
Shelby with her cake! She loves the color teal, and Zebra stripes are all the rage right now! Happy Birthday to my Precious Shelby!

Stephanie saw my cousins daughters cake on FaceBook and just had to have it........so here ya go my Dear Sweet Daughter! I just love being able to give them whatever they want!

Two of the Best Daughters a Mom could have!!!!

Hope You Both had the Best Birthday Ever!!!!













No comments: