Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Been A While!

  O' My goodness, it is has been a while since I last posted! 

Well let's get updated here a little.............

                 We closed on our new house last week, and moved over the weekend!  Thanks to our Awesome Teenagers!! They helped out so much, it really made the move a lot easier!  This is the first time in so many years that we had to move ourselves so it was a bit of a challenge, and of course the Closing was delayed a week, and that was the one week that I actually had to work every day! 

Work is going well, Periodontal Surgery is a very interesting as well as challenging experience, but I am loving every bit of it, and only actually work 2.5 ~ 3.5 days a week, not so bad, and the family seems to have adjusted well!

I will get some pictures posted hopefully this week with all the new things that are going on!  and the new classes that are coming up!

No comments: