Tuesday, December 13, 2011

LaMuir Baze ~ Merry Christmas Gift Bag!

Merry Christmas!
A friend needed a "hand made" gift for her work gift exchange, and not having the time to do anything herself....she asked me if I could whip something up for her!


Now this gift bag is a total case from the Stampin' Success but I thought it would be Great to do and something that I could do rather quickly. I gathered up an assortment of all occasional cards with envelopes, bundled them together, and voila!


I really liked the way it turned out!

  I know it has been such a long time since my last post, but with going back to work part~time, moving to our new house, doing a few renovations,  Preston's wrestling schedule, Family coming from Dallas, Tx for Thanksgiving, Stephanie's broken hand from a 4-wheeler accident.......and that is just to name a few, I have been rather busy!!!!  Yes I have managed to stamp some in between the chaos, just haven't had the time to take pics and post!

No comments: