Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fianlly Stampin' Again!!!

I know it has been a long time since my last post, 3 months to be exact!
I could sit here and explain it, but that would just take forever and not mean a whole heck of a lot to ya'll! So I will just say "I have missed my Stampin' and Bloggin', but I am back now"!
 
FREE Stampin' Class!
Just come over and Stamp, bring your friends and lets have a Great Day!
 
These are the 3 projects we will be making.
 
 I am going to have to say that this Daffodil Delight Card is one of my favorites, I have made it before, but I just can not get enough of it!!! So I thought we would make it again.
 
 O' I just think this card is so vibrant & elegant at the same time! Love it!!!
 
And O' I had to do something for Halloween, it is just around the corner!!
Thought I would share this really cute treat bag, and you can keep the candy!

No comments: