Sunday, May 5, 2013

 

Here is a little funny story for ya,
Sunday evening Dec. 30, 2012,
I start to sit down at church for the evening service,
I notice that I have missed a text from a sweet dear friend.
She needs a wedding cake for Monday afternoon (2pm)Dec. 31,2012!!!!
 
Well I know who the cake is for and I just can not say no!
So she sends me a text or two of some cakes to choose from, and knowing the bride,
and the vintage pink she wanted, this is what I came up with!
they just loved it and little did I know it matched her dress and bouquet perfectly! 
 

 
She was one happy bride.
 
Not too shabby for only having 22 hours to make
the wedding cake of their dreams!!!

 
Then the next week some ladies that she worked with down at the
state capital in Atlanta, wanted to know if the I could make her shower cake,
well of course I couldn't say no (I don't think that word is in my vocabulary).
 
After seeing the bride, in her dress with her bouquet, this is what
I made for the shower cake!

She just absolutely loved it!!!!
I felt overwhelmed with such great joy, that I was able to be
such an important part of their great day!!!

No comments: