Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wedded Bliss!

 

A dear Sweet friend/co-worker asked me to make her wedding cake!
She had found it on Matha Stewarts wedding site.
I looked and thought "Oh my that is a cake", but not wanting to disappoint!
I said "Of course I can make this cake for you"!!!  The scroll work on the white tiers is a little different, no as ornate as the cake on Martha's site, but it worked.
Then to complicate things just a tad bit, I ended up having a minor back surgery for a herniated disc just 2 weeks before the wedding. But not wanting to let the bride down, I was thankfully still able to  deliver the cake on time! Thank you to my girls for helping me with the delivery! the cake was a huge success!!
 The  Bride & Groom were happy, so there for I was happy. 
Success another stressful Wedding Cake delivery done!!!
 

No comments: