Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fun Paisley & Cow Print cake with Pennant Banner ~ Designs by LaMuir

  Absolutely loved making this cake!!!
received an order from someone off of FaceBook that didn't even know me.
She was in search of someone, and two of my dear friends suggested me!!!
She sent me a picture of the idea of what she wanted, she told me what to change and add.
 
 
She wanted me to add a banner somehow,
So I thought that scallop paisley sure is cute,
so I incorporated the Petite Pennant Punch!

Had to top of the cake so I used the scalloped paisley,
just loved making this cake!!!

to attach the cute banner, I made these cute rosettes with a little bit of bling!!
loved them, aren't they the cutest!?!?!
My new customer was so excited!! loved the way it looked and tasted,
said she will be using me from now on!!!!!!
Was very grateful for her order, and very happy that everyone enjoyed the cake!
Fa
 

 

 

No comments: