Friday, August 29, 2014

Designs by LaMuir ~ Me Knee boarding, Can you believe it???!!!

  Went out on the lake last week, I really have fun just watching
the children out on the tube, with Stuart trying to throw them off with all of
harsh maneuvers  on the water!!!  Well on this particular day Preston decided to "knee board",
they are usually wake boarding or skiing!  Well, while watching Preston, I decide....heck I can do that!!!
Now let me just say, I am forty-something, have 16 year old QUADRUPLETS, have had 3 back surgeries among other things. I don't usually get in on the action, I am the picture taker!!
But not this day, I decided I had to show these Teenagers that there momma has skills too!!!
Okay, Okay so I wasn't doing the 360's that their dad was doing, but hey, give me some credit, cause after all this time I decided to get out of my comfy seat on the boat and have a little fun of my own!!
 
So here I go, getting into the water, I am thinking this might not
have been the best idea in the world. (that water was a little cold too)  Then I hear Stuart say to Stephanie... "get the camera ready, you are gonna want to take pictures of this"!!
Then I thought seriously what am I doing???
 

Well here we go..... I am going to tame this big bad knee board!!!


Now keep in mind, it has been 17 years since I have gotten up on a knee board,
and since then I have had "QUADRUPLETS", along with several back surgeries!!!
So what was I really thinking?

 I was thinking............ I got this!!!!!   After all was said and done, I was able to get up and enjoy the ride!!!!  Had to post pictures because I am not sure I will ever do it again!!!
 
Love living near the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: