Thursday, November 27, 2014

You are my Sunshine Cake ~

  Had such a great time making this precious cake!!!!
Mom & Dad wanted a You Are My Sunshine Cake!!!
So here we go!!!!!!!!
Loved all the detail I was able to put on this cake, the grass going around and the words to the song...
You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine......
loved the little flowers, and the cute clouds!!!

and of course you know I had to use a little bit of Stampin' Up! with this cake!!!
The Kite is made out of Designer Series Paper, and a simple Happy Birthday Stamp
for the kites tale. loved the bakers twine to wrap the wire, like it was just flying high in the sky!!

Look at this adorable baby sunshine for the smash cake!!!!
 

If you look close on the side you can see the little rainbow, it was just precious I tell ya!!!
Just precious!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see what they come up with next year!!!

No comments: