Monday, May 18, 2015

Quadruplets turn 17 ~ Happy 17th Birthday to My "4" Children!!!

 Happy "17"th Birthday
Well another year has come and gone and our Children are now "17"!!!!!
Can not believe it, had a huge Back yard BBQ for the children and at times I did not even know who was in the house! But thankfully my children have amazing friends!! 
I kind of wanted to capture the fun side of the kids this year, 
So I made cakes that reminded me of them when they were younger! 
 Volleyball anyone?  They had such a great time playing!
Some wore boots, others had flip flops and some had no shoes. 
I love that when they get together with friends they all have such a good time!

And this is what happens when they can all drive folks!!
we even parked cars at the neighbors house!!  
Someone needed to get out a little early and Bradley says 
"Dude, you might have to spend the night"!!
Fun time was had by all!!

No comments: