Monday, July 27, 2009

August Stamp~A~Stack

These are the cards that we will be making for the August Stamp~A~Stack!
I must confess, that I have cased these cards from various Stampin friends.
I have been soooooo busy trying to keep the hosue perfect for showings and working on my Convention Swaps, I didnt have time to be creative with my own things this month! Sorry, but thank goodness for Great Stampin friends!





~Michelle Rahal~ made this card a while back, I just loved the glitter on the tulip!

My new friend ~Zanne Koller~made this lovly card using the Fifth Avenue Stamp set!
Thanks Zanne for giving me a sample when we met for the childrens Birthday down in Orlando!



This adorable card is cased from ~Kim Cagle~ one of my upline!!
I thought this was soooo adorable, and I just love using the new Razzleberry Lemonade, Designer Series Paper!!!






Our cute little Match Box Treat!!! Fill them with Chocolates and what a precious little Something to give as a thank you!

2 comments:

D. R. Quintana said...

LaMuir,

These cards are some of the best designs I've seen in a while. Each one has a completely edgy look, well prescribed for the personal mood & desire of the future customer(s). You & your friends have something special going here. I am sure that you will succeed in this brilliant, well thought out endeavor! Good Luck!

David

P.S. The Blog looks GREAT!

DesignsbyLaMuir said...

Well thank you so very much! Thank you for looking!