Saturday, July 25, 2009

O' Wait Where am I?

Here we are at Hollywood Studios at the end of our looong day! We had a great time, got there around 9:30~ish in the morning, and left around 9:00 at night!

Our Self Portrait, Stuart takes one every where we go.

Here I am as happy as can be!!! We were waiting in line for the Small World ride at Magic Kingdom!

O' Here we are a Happy Little Family, We just love the Magic Kingdom!



O' there I am, I was getting worried there for a minute, I thought that my family might have gone on a Disney World Vacation with out me!!!! But I am the one taking all the pictures,
Even had to take some of myself! LOL
We had a great time, Started out on...
Sun. July 12th, went to Magic Kingdom
Mon. went to Hollywood Studios
Tues. Blizzard Beach
Wed. Busch Gardens in Tampa
Thur. Typhoon Lagoon
Fri. Epcot
Sat. Disney Quest in DownTown Disney!
Sun. July 19th, home again!!!
A Great time was had by ALL! But it has taken us almost a week to rest after that busy week.









No comments: