Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hunter Spouses Club Fall Kick~Off!

Last Thur. was the Hunter Spouses Club Fall Kick~Off. There were several vendors there and I was able to participate, and I had such a good time!



I made a display board of some of the cards I recieved from Convention.







Here is a view of the whole table, was not able to hang the Stampin' Up Logo sign, on the shutters and I had chairs in front of the table so that the ladies could sit and stamp a book mark!



This is one of the samples I had to show what neat things you can do with simple paper, everyone loved it, I made a Military themed Stationary tote to give away as a door prize, and I forgot to take a picture.



The inside view, the tote holds 4 cards.



This is a little Fill the Keeper Box that I gave as a door prize as well, too cute!





No comments: