Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet Frame & Pillow Gift!

I am getting so very excited!!! Can you tell? I am actually posting daily! See ya'll, miracles still do happen!





These are the Pillow Gifts for the Ladies attending our
Sea Island Stampin' Retreat!

When the Ladies go to their rooms, these Pillow Gifts will be laying on their pillows!




I would like to thank Shawn B. from MD for the idea. I loved the swap I had received so much, I modified it just a tad, to make it work for me!





I love this Sweet Frame, When I saw the new Christmas paper in our Holiday Mini, I knew I had to do a project! I know you can not tell, but the damask image is flocked, and it is gorgeous!


Just a simple $1 frame from Michaels, painted white, then i used to Modge Podge to attatch the Paper.
Then just wrap and tie the ribbon! and Wa~La!!!

this is one of the projects that I will demo during our retreat!

Stay tuned, I will have more to post through out the day!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: