Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Moving onto Dec.

O' yeah, did I tell you in the middle of all the chaose on Stuart leaving and the Holidays, we had puppies!! They were cute, but My O' My were they ever busy little puppies, the last one went home on Christmas Eve! Thank the Lord for that!
Had a Little Christmas Brunch with some of the Ladies in our FRG (Family Readiness Group)
Lots of Yummy Food!!!


Made a Baby Shower Cake for a dear Friend!

Dec. Stamp~a~Stack! Lots of Christmas Cards! Had my Great Uncle & Great Aunt visit from West Monroe, La. She loved my Dec. Stamp~a~stack!!

Went down to Disney World in Orlando, Fl. again for the 3rd time this year!
Had aBlast though



This reminds me of some costumes I made when the children were 3, they were the cutest little Pooh Gang ever! It rained on us the first night, so we went to the Movies.



Wooooo Hoooooo we are at Disney World 8:30am, lets go mom, we are missing the rides!

The Fast Pass Rocked!!! And so did Space Mountain!


We loved all the Christmas decorations on Main Street!

On Thunder Mountain for like the 7th time and this time it is Dark Wooo Hooo, lets go mom, Preston gives this a Thumbs up!
Watched the Fairy God Mother Grant Cinderella' wish!
Doesn't the Castle look GREAT!!

In front of the 60 Foot Tree in the Center of Main Street at 11pm

.....and they are OUT!!!!!
8:30am ~ 11:00pm non stop baby! I had the worst shin splits known to man,but I did it, I lasted longer then the children!!!!

WE even had the opportunity to meet some of my former High School teachers
we wet to church, lunch and then they dropped us off @ Down Town Disney for the rest of our shopping before we caught the Charter Bus back t Savannah.



This was our Christmas Card that I made this year, and so that I would not waste time, I put these together while we were on our way down to Disney!
Here are one of my projects for Christmas.

I had an Awesome Opportunity to be a Vendor at the Hunter Spouses Club luncheon! I hd a Blast and Everyone love it!



















No comments: