Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ahhh ~ Time to Stamp

O' how I just love this Stamp Set! Artist Etchings ~ ahhhh, just makes me want to got to Paris! Hmmmm I wonder if Stampin' Up would ever have an Incentive Trip to Paris? Wouldn't that be fun!!!

Well in the mean time I will just enjoy playing with this Gorgeous Stamp Set!
My Upline held a Team Meeting and asked if I would mind sharing something I saw or learned at convention! (and she gave us extra chances to win Great SU products if we did a Demo) Soooo you know I just had to Demo Something!
I decided to show case how SU designed Designer Series Paper & Stamp Sets to coordinate so perfectly!!!!
I made this simple card as my Demo. And then as an added bonus, I showed how cute it would be to turn the card into maybe a Hostess Gift!

I had been stalking my favorite blogs and came across this gorgeous Note Pad with envelope idea! Thanks Becky Roberts simply amazing
Not re-creating the wheel here just carried the same simple design over!


You open it up to find a cute To~Do List on the left and then the 3 amazing little scallop envelops to the right! You can put Gift cards, receipts, even Tea Bags in your little envelopes!
I hope you have a Great Sunday..... I know I will after church it is back to the Studio for me!
ahhhhhh ~ Life is good when you are Stampin'!

No comments: