Thursday, September 2, 2010

Steph's Locks Of Love Donation!

O' My Word, the last few weeks have been crazy around our house, with just getting back from a month long Vac~a in Texas, Salt Lake City, & Lousiana! And as soon as we got home it was time to get ready for school!


Well last Friday, I took the girls to Ms. Wendy to have their hair cut before school, and Stephanie had decided after seeing and hearing about several of her friends Donating their hair to Locks Of Love, she wanted to Donate Hers!

I think I was more nervous then she was, it took Ms. Wendy 3 tries to cut through her thick pony tail! In all the total length was 12 inches to donate!!

Steph was sooooooooo Happy!

And best of all she loves her new Hair Style!!

It took me this long to post pictures, because I had misplaced my camera and actually left it at the salon!!! So now that I have the camera, I will be able to upload all of the other projects I have been working on as well!

No comments: