Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Simply "Bliss"~ful!

I just love this set from the Sale~a~Bration catalog!
I think it is just "Bliss"~ful, don't you?
Wouldn't you just love to receive this in the mail, and know immediately that you are getting something that someone made especially for you!!!!
Better to get Lovely Mail then dreaded bills, I always say!
If you would like this Stamp set, hurry to place your order....you only have 1 week left of Sale~a~Bration, where for every $50 ordered (before tax & S/H) you receive one FREE Sale~a~Bration Stamp Set! just click on the flyer to the left to see all the wonderful stamps and or accessories you can get for FREE!!!!!
Then give me a call, or go to my website to place your order! As you are going through the Stampin' Up! website to place your order Stampin' Up! will prompt you for your FREE items!
To make this card I used:
Stamp Set ~ Bliss
Card Stock ~ Perfectly Plum, So Saffron & Whisper White
Ink ~ Perfectly Plum & Daffodil Delight
Accessories ~ 1 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Square Ice Rhinestone Brads, and the wonderful Scallop Trim Border

Enjoy and Call me today!




No comments: