Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April To Everybody!

Guess what today is? April 1st, hmmm what does that mean? It means that the new Summer Occasional Mini Is Open for Pre-Orders!!!!! Placed my order this morning and can not wait to get my goodies!


Well in the mean time I will share a few things I have been working on down in the studio these days!


Isn't this just a precious little note card?

Very simple, you can get 4 note cards out of 1 sheet of Card Stock! Makes it even better when it is a little more economical now doesn't it? On this one, I stamped the back ground flowers bold so they would show up better for the picture, but what I typically do when stamping a background image like this is the Stamping off technique, ink up your image, stamp off onto a scratch piece of paper then stamp the image. Gives you a very soft and subtle back ground, not so vivid. Yummy~ Stamped this at Michelle R's house for a team meeting, just love it!
who wouldn't like a little goodie bag of Kisses?


O' look at this cute little Baby Shower Invite!

Isn't it just adorable.....almost makes me want to have a baby so I can make them and send them out for me! hmmmmmmm Ok, maybe not!

Actually made this as a sample a few months back for a friends shower, but when I saw it today I just had to post!

No comments: