Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Special Gift For A Special Friend!

I just had to share this little gift I made for our friend! She started out as just our realtor, but now is such a dear sweet friend!

I found this picture frame down town at one of the cute little shops, but it was a little plain so I thought I would spiff it up a bit! I just loved using the Build a Blossom Stamp set as well as the coordinating punch!
Look at those cute little trinkets, I thought they were so fitting!

If you look closely, you can see the Baroque Motif stamped on the Cherry Cobbler, using the Cherry Cobbler Ink, gives it a little depth and deminsion. Great to use as a back ground!
I used the "First Edition" Designer Series Paper for the back ground, it had a floral theme written on it! Isnt that vintage brad just wonderful?


Materials Used:

Stamp Sets: Build a Blossom, Baroque Motifs, Perfect Punch & You're a Gem

Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Old Olive, and the First Edition Designer Series Paper

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Old Olive

Punches: Build a Blossom, Scallop Oval, Oval Extra Large, Oval Large 1 3/8" x 5/8"

Accessories: Vintage Brads, Basic Rhinestone Jewels (center of vintage brads)

Trinket Crowns, Trinket Keys

If you would like to order any of the items used for this project please note that the items in Red are in the Occasions Mini Catalog and will not longer be available after Apr.30th so call me today! or go to my website to place your order.

No comments: