Sunday, June 19, 2011

LaMuir Baze ~ Having a Great Day!!!

What a Beautiful Basket of Goodies My Dear Hubby brought me this afternoon!

Look at all that it has in it......................all of my favorite things!!!
From a wonderful smelling candle (to represent where we now live and the theme of our Master Suite ~ Wooded Spa), Coke Zero, Flip~Flops, Nice "BIG"Bottle of Sangria Wine!!!! **wink wink**
Can you see that cute little pink and white tulle and ribbon on the lower left there, that came from the Diamond Center.....................Can you Say O' Happy Day for me!!!!!!!


2 of my favorite magazines!!!!!!! Huge Box of Chocolates. I am ready to put on the tanning lotion, and flip~flops, grab my reading material, take the kids down to the lake, and sip on my Coke Zero and nibble on a Kit~Kat! Then I get to light my candle, run a bath, and read some more!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life is good right about now!

Fresh Blackberries that I think I will use in our Blackberry Cobbler dessert tomorrow for his Fathers Day Dinner!

No comments: