Friday, September 2, 2011

Designs by LaMuir ~ Country Rooster Gift

WoW, it has been a while since my last post! Things get so crazy around here keeping up with the children's busy schedule, sometimes I just don't have a lot of time to do the fun stuff like Stampin'!!!!

But today I made time to stamp a bit and have lunch with a friend!
I had lunch with a friend today at the most precious little coffee shop in Blue Ridge! O' it was soooooo yummy, a Strawberry Pecan Salad with Raspberry vinaigrette dressing, and a small cup of Tomato Basil Soup! Did I say it was yummy?  Well, my friend just loves Rooster's so I thought I would take her a little gift I had picked up and thought it would be cute if I made her some little note cards to match the rooster on the little plate that I found! 


Simple but Cute Plate I found while shopping somewhere, and it matches her kitchen perfect!



All wrapped up and tied with a bow! I just love the 1 1/4"  Cherry Cobbler striped grosgrain ribbon, it matches her kitchen perfectly as well!
  The stamp is from an older Hostess Set ~ Country Morning, I thought I would bring it out of retirement for this special occasion!  Just love our friend, she has been so helpful with our move and what not,
 just a little way to say "Thank You!

No comments: