Sunday, August 21, 2011

LaMuir Baze ~ North Carolina Regional w/Stampin' Up!


What a fun weekend!  I drove up to NC, for the Stampin' Up! Regional! 
This is just a portion of the line waiting for the doors to open and for the Convention to start!



Here is Lynn with her guest Beth, Lynn is a part of my Stampin' Team from Savannah!


Here is Lynn with Janet W. from PA, Janet is one of our Team Leaders! I am Janet's 4th Line and Lynn is Janet's 5th Line! and Janet wants to meet and help each of us achieve great things!



Lynn & Beth Stampin during the Make-n-Take session!  O' what fun!

This is what it is all about folks.......watching the demonstrations on the Big Screen that are done on stage! To make sure that everyone in the room can see, Tom the camera man stands over the demonstrator with his camera! and we all take pics so we don't forget how to do it!
Isn't that the cutest little bat you ever did see?


Here is another one of my team members from Savannah, Melissa D.
Melissa and Shelli are taking a moment to remember the great time we had in Savannah, when she came to my house for "The Work Shop of a Lifetime"
Then she signed the picture for Melissa!


Getting pictures with Shelli is like having the paparazzi around you never know where to look! Cameras snapping in all directions, I will have to get Evelyn to send me the pic she took, I think that is the camera Shelli was looking at!




Seeing other wonderful friends from Savannah, this is Lucia G. O' such a sweet lady, loved catching up with her!


O' and I did get to stamp as well! Cute cards!!!!!!
I think it is safe to say.........Fun was had by all!
If you too would like to have this much fun, just come and join my team!

 

No comments: