Thursday, October 6, 2011

Designs by LaMuir ~ A Cheer Thing!

I just love being asked to great little gifts for the Softball Team or the Cheer Leaders!
This past weekend, my friend Dawn asked me to come up with an idea for the Cheer Leaders! She wanted something that would let them know how much they are appreciated, and so that the could put them in their scrapbooks. Well, we came up with the this cute Pennant Idea!  



 These are only for the 8th grade girls on the squad, that will be going onto High School next year!




I think they turned out really cute!


I used the Stampin' Dimensional's to give a little bit of height to the FCMS,
Punched out 2 different size dots out of Stampin' Ups! Glitter Paper! Just love it!


  Last month I had made buttons for the Softball Team for Family Night, that was also a night in which the coaches and parents recognized all the 8th graders on the team. Our Principle of the school handed them out to each of the girls while in class during school, and the girls wore them all day, and then at the game, when the girls had to take them off, most of the mothers wore the buttons in honor of their daughter! 
I just realized I hadn't posted a pick of it, so here it is!


No comments: