Sunday, February 23, 2014

Baby Reveal Cake ~ Designs by LaMuir

  Oh I had sooooo much fun making this cake!
A friend called this week to ask if I would have time to make a baby reveal cake,
she explained that her friend, had just planned on ordering one from the grocery store bakery!!!
"Gasp"!!!
Well thankfully the friend called to ask if I would be able to help and I said "of course I can"
Well the theme was Guns or Glitter
What do you think.....I think I nailed this cake!!!
had so much fun with the overalls, and the little sheriffs badge!
I did not use fondant at all on the cake it is all buttercream,
 except of course the cute little gun and holster and the tutu.

I had a blast making the tutu!!!!
and then I used a head band from the store because you know
every little princess needs a tutu and bow on her head!!
 

Had to finish off the back of the cake too!
I made a little pocket to put a red bandana in,
and had to lace up the back of the little princess dress!!

Well what do you think the gender of this cute baby is???
Guns or Glitter?
It's a BOY!!!!
The mom and dad to be loved the cake along with all of their guests!!

No comments: