Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everybody!!
It is that time of year again, the offical start to the Holiday Season ~ Halloween is just a month away!!!!




I just love this stamp set ~Wicked Cool!

Last week I had a WorkShop, and the Hostess told me she had gotten the neatest halloween decorations and wanted to do a Halloween Project, sooooooo this is what I came up with!

What do you think?




I think the ladies really liked them! There were 17 ladies in all at the WorkShop! And I think everyone was able to make one, some may have had to leave a little early and missed out on the fun, but we had a "Spook~tacular" time!!!


2 comments:

Beth Robinson said...

I think these are absolutely "ghostly"....they are great!!!!

Kristi B said...

VERY VERY CUTE. And so easy to make. Thanks for asking me to host. Loved every minute of it. Had a great time. Love Stampin Up!