Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Project for My Friend Lisa

Hey Everyone, this week I was able to get together with a friend of mine who happens to be a Pampered Chef Consultant! Well Lisa has a Great Downline and wanted to make a little something for one of her girls that had just made Director with Pampered Chef.....

Here is the front cover of the little book, I loved using the BroadSheet Alphabets!!!
"Amazing" was one of their Convention themes this year!

Lisa made a Sach for Kristella that said Director on it! She loved it and wore all evening!!!

We used the current colors for Pampered Chef this year, Eggplant Envy, Wild Wasabi, & Pumpkin Pie!!!

I hope that Kristella will enjoy her album, Lisa always tries to let her Downline know that they are truely "Amazing"!!! I think that is why Lisa is such a success! I think I am going to take on that motto for myself and my Stampin' UP! Business!!!!

No comments: