Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LaMuir Baze ~ Delicate Doilies w/ Book Mark's

With the New Stampin' Up!  Idea Book & Catalog out, Michelle, my upline wanted us to make some cards to swap with one another!

So here they are.......... I had gotten this idea a few years ago by my friend Beth F. and when I saw how precious these doilies stamped and punched out, I just knew that I wanted to make a Bookmark!



I just love this book mark, loved using the Lace Ribbon Border Punch!
It is just the neatest thing since sliced bread!


Love the color combo with the Designers Series Paper (DSP)! the Melon Mambo with the Pumpkin Pie is just scrumptious don't you think? So flapping down the DSP just had to be done! And talk about getting 2 birds with 1 stone, flapping down the DSP make a cute pocket to hold the Bookmark!

  If you would like to order any other the supplies to make this card, please give me a shout or shop on line with me.  www.designsbylamuir.stampinup.net

No comments: