Thursday, March 26, 2009



Well hello again, I am back, I just could not wait to post my latest cards.

I know it is hard to see, but the blue card has a pleated skirt on the bottom, tooooooo cute.

Love the new Manhattan Flower (the new Textured Impressions Die), I made that card at my SU ~ Uplines house on Tues. loved it so much, I had to come home and order it ASAP!

I have loved playing eith my new Big Shot Die, the Message box, You will too when you come over and play!!

Can not wait til Tues. Mar. 31st for my preview party!! come on over ladies we are going to have a blast!!

2 comments:

stampingirl said...

Hey LaMuir, I'm Stampingirl234, and I'm going to follow your postings with earnest. I love all your creativity. Can you guess who stampingirl1234 is? Let me know.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.