Friday, April 24, 2009

Wedding Dec. '08 ~ Hinesville Ga.

I just love weddings!!!
These pictures are from a wedding in December that I had the honor of helping with, for a dear sweet friend. This is a picture of the cake that I did for the Bride, very simple, but she was very pleased with the cake. I was able to help decorate as well, and have no pictures of that, I lost my camera, in all the cleaning and packing things up, the camera went a different way then i did!

This is part of the Wedding Ensemble that we did for the December Bride,
Programs, Thank Yous, Party Favors which included CD's with the Bride & Grooms favorite songs, as well as Coasters tied with a ribbon ~ with a cute little ThankYou on each one. We also had Frames that reserved the tables for family and friends, Great day for a Great Couple!!
The CD cover was a gated gold style, very elegant, and different all of the guests were very pleased.

The Tile coasters were so fun to do, and the guests were thrilled with them. and with each of them having their own personal thank you on it was a nice touch.







No comments: