Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things...

I just love this card, making this scalloped ruffle,


was just the easiest thing to do! So precious!


1)just simply cut your strip of card stock approx. 2 times the length of your card

2)then use your scallop edge punch,



3)run your punched strip through your paper crimper a couple of times, will help the card stock be a little more workable.





4) gather the card stock to resemble the look of a ruffle! Love it!!! I got this idea off of the Stampin' Up! website, can not think of who had posted it, but I just loved it!







Isnt this one of the cutest cards you ever did see?
My friend Heather and I had such a GREAT time playing with this card! We just kept playing with it, stamping the cute little clothes on our wonderful Designer Series Paper, and then cutting them out! then using the cute little sisslits die to make the candy heart box, and the rose, and dont forget the tiarra and the bow tie!! O' my tooooo Cute.

You can go to my website to purchase this cute Build~a~Bear Stamps set along with the accessories that go with them. Simply go to the Occasional Mini, and turn to page38, item #118052
and the Great Sizzlits Die is item # 117987. Too cute for words!

No comments: