Friday, May 13, 2011

Ahhhhhhh ~ back in Savannah, Stampin' with friends!!!!



A quick trip for a Drs. appt but you know we just had to make time to stamp with the girls! We had such a Great time and what awesome projects we made!


Just for a Day and then back to the Hubby & Children, and our lovely life in the mountains, someone asked if I missed Savannah...........Ummm after living in the gorgeous mountains for the last 2 months, Nope, not at all!!!!! But I must admit getting to go back to see my Stampin' friends and Dr & Staff was a nice treat for me! And Stuart was so kind, he had me fly instead of drive. He wanted to make it as easy on me as possible, so I could enjoy myself and not be stressed. He on the other hand, had is hands full with the children, softball games, laundry and cooking! But as always he handled it like a champ!



Melissa & Marge
Shoshanna & Laela



Pennie


Beth was trying to help the girls with the wonderful stationary box we made!



Maureen & Patricia


with Jane!



with Pennie



Beth dropping me off at the airport!


















No comments: