Sunday, July 17, 2011

LaMuir Baze ~ Sexy Cards ~ Oooo~La~La!

Ahhhhhh, my Dear Hubby is so sweet to give me such a cute card!  That is what I said to myself.............
then I Opened the card!
 And I thought..........hmmmmmmmm O' My Goodness!
I am so glad he feels that way! I enjoyed it as well!!!


 So then I thought hmmm, I really need to get Stuart a card!  And I thought, I just really can not buy one, so what can I make?  And this is what I came up with!  What do you think?

I used his favorite color, Pacific Point, and trimmed it with Black Satin ribbon!
Wanted a bit of texture so I brayered the Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder with Basic Black Ink, to give it just a hint of antiquing. Used eyelets to reinforce the card stock for the grosgrain ribbon to go through.

Stamped it with a sentiment from the Word Play Stamp Set, 
and I thought I had better take the picture before I write my little note back to Stuart, Just Imagine what a girl can write in response................................. the possibilities are endless!!!! 

No comments: