Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What a Happy Birthday this was!! Turning "10"

  Bradley is a little sideways here, but what a cute cake!
He was playing Baseball this year and wanted a Baseball themed cake!
This is what his uniform looked like!
 
Shelby still wanting a horse, wanted this cute cake!
What ever you would like Shelby,

 
Stephanie, just really likes Lady Bugs, and still does today!!
such cuteness!

 
Preston, just all into the remote control cars!!
I enjoyed making even the little remote for the car cake!!
Good choice Preston!

 
drum roll please, and here they all are, what fun!
I love making 4 totally different cakes all at one time!
It is a challenge and a blessing to see the look on each
childs face when they see the cake they picked out come to life!!
I pray this is a wonderful memory for each of my children!!!
Because I know it is a wonderful memory for their mommy!!

No comments: