Saturday, May 24, 2014

Anna & Olaf Cake ~ Designs by LaMuir

  Another Frozen cake with Anna & Olaf,
funny story when I went to deliver the cake.
The Grandmother ordered the cake, and said she would buy Elsa,
 I said great, I will make Olaf!
She tells me the party is at 2pm, I say great!
 
I call to make sure I have the proper address at 12:25pm,
 and then Grandma says Oh the party is at 1pm! EEK I say leaving in 5minutes
so I fly out of the house, and get to the birthday party at 12:45pm, while guests are arriving, I am trying to put the cake together!!!
Grandma could not find Elsa and bought Anna....so the cake didn't match the dress, and while everyone was standing around watching I tried to put Olaf on the cake, and promptly forgot to make his buttons.  So we have a buttonless Olaf, but hey!!! the birthday girl was happy and everyone loved the cake!!!!!!
 

No comments: