Monday, August 18, 2014

Deisgns by LaMuir ~ Happy 100th Birthday Card!

  I recently was called by a sweet lady, a friend of a friend.
She asked if I could make her a special card, I said well of course I can!!
So she then explained that the card would be for her
Granddaughters husbands grandmother!  say that 3 times fast!! 
She is turning 100 and they are going to give her a "Card Shower"!!
 
So this is the card that I came up with, of course you know that I went
looking through Stampin' Up!s website looking for ideas.
Found one similar to this card, changed a few things to make it my own.

Isn't this a great way to have a little different closure to the card,
I used Labels Collection Framelits on page 231 of the Annual Catalog.
The Framelits coordinate with the Apothecary Art stamp set found on page 57.
Love this stamp set, I have used it so much, I just love it!!!!!!
Did I mention I love this stamp set??  Sorry, I just had to say it again.
 
I used the blender pens to give a nice shaded color on the flowers!
visit my web site for more great ideas!!!
hmmmm, I might even do a little youtube video on how I made this card!!

No comments: