Saturday, October 18, 2014

It's Twins!!!!!!!!! ~ Designs by LaMuir

  What a great day!!!!! I was able to make a cake for a baby shower for TWINS!!!
It was a rustic theme, could you tell by the rough frosting and burlap rose?

Oh Let me tell ya, these ladies went all out for this Baby Shower!!
I fell in love with all of the décor, banners, party favors, you name it I loved it!!
And what could be cuter then a clothes line with Baby Clothes hanging from it????
I used the cute Owl Builder Punch by Stampin' Up! and tied the close line with the Bakers Twine!!
 
Too cute, just love it.

 
Oh my goodness, this Burlap Flower is amazing!!!!!!
Funny story, the mommy to be sent me a picture of what she wanted for the shower cake,
I saw this cute, simple little Burlap Flower and thought "piece of cake"!
So at the last minute, I run down stairs to the Stampin' Studio to make my little flower,
an hour later still have not flower!!!!! I couldn't make the darn thing!
Soooo I say will I have to run, and deliver a cake before this one is due, I will just stop by WalMart and pick up one that is already done!!!!
No Siree, there was not one in the store!!! I sent Shelby one way and I went another with no luck.
Well by this time I have got to go so I can deliver this cute Rustic Cake!!
On the way home, I am like Shelby I just don't know what I am going to do!!!!!! almost in tears!!!
Shelby says well let me see your phone and I will look at the youtube videos and see if I can figure it out. So she looks watches a few videos, and we get home she runs down to the Stampin' Studio and whips up this amazing Burlap Flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Shelby, once again my go to girl saves the day (and the cake too)!

No comments: