Thursday, April 9, 2015

Day Dreams!!


With Spring upon us, everything is starting to come to life outside! 
Just loved it and when I saw this card from a dear Stampin' Up! friend of mine 
Tamra D. from NC. I just new I had to make one!! Although mine is a tad bit different,
it really just makes you think of those hot summer days when you just
 lay done on the grass and look up in the sky and daydream.  
Makes me just sit here at the computer and take a nice big breath!!!
Lazy Summer Days ~ Oh I can not wait!!!

Used a little masking technique. I took a scrap piece of card stock, used the flower fair framelits to cut out much sunshine, then I placed it over my Whisper White card stock and sponged it on using a little finger dauber. Then I just sponged on the light blue to give it that nice sky look.


Used the Clear Mount Sheltering Tree # 137163
Feel Goods Stamp set #129684
Sponge Daubers (pack of 5) #133773
Flower Fair Framelits (for the sunshine) #133731
**I generally use the Clear Mount or Photopolymer Stamps 
 

No comments: