Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Bling Bling Zebra Print Present Cake ~ Designs by LaMuir

 
I may have posted this cake before, but I was looking through cake folders and saw this again,
and thought about how much fun it was to make!
I was so Blessed getting to make this cake for our former Youth Directors Wife, Glenda!

How amazing is it that a girl from West Texas that now lives in The  North Georgia Mountains, has the opportunity to make a cake for such an amazing lady that now lives near Atlanta, just a little ways from me!  I love FaceBook and that awesome opportunity it gives you to reconnect and stay connected with friends and family near and far!!!  


the cake is iced with buttercream and the zebra print is applied using a stencil.
the tissue is fondant, really could of used Rice Paper, but didn't have any at that moment.




No comments: