Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy busy busy week!!

O' My, it has been forever since my last post. Let's see what I have been doing?
Last Tues. morning a lady that I know through a mutual Stampin' friend, sent me a message on FaceBook asking if there was any way possible that I could make some cakes for her Triplet Girls. The only problem was their birthday was only 3 days away!!!! So what was my reply?
Of course we caaaaaaaannnnn! What kind of cakes do ya want? Purse Cakes was the answer to go with their Glamour Girl Theme! So here they are, what do ya'll think?


Pink for Alexis


Purple for Anna Grace


and Lime Green for Avery!


Now ya'll know that I have Quadruplets, and I can never do the same thing for their cakes...sooooo I had to do different purses for each of the girls, even writing their names differently!!!! I had soooo much fun! Even though only having 2 days to finish the cakes! I took the challange, and the Mom was thrilled and the girls love the cakes. I will post pics of the girls with the cakes as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!! I love these!!!
You've got to teach me how to use fondant!