Monday, August 24, 2009

Time Sure Does Fly

O' my where has the time gone? Summer is coming to an end, and we have not done all that we had planned! We have had a very busy time this summer making memories with Daddy before he Deploys for yet another year.

We have been very Blessed that is for sure, being able to travel and play for most of the summer. Now that it is coming to an end, we will have lots of fun memories to carry us through while Daddy is gone!
Now that the we are preparing for the children to go back to school, things will start getting back to normal around here! Whatever Normal may be, I am not exactly sure, but at least back to a routine!
I have been diligently working on 2 Big Events for this week!
1) The Hunter Spouses Club ~ Fall Kick Off, I am going to be one of the vendors for the Kick Off! So I have been working hard on all the goodies I would like to take!
2) Our 2nd Sea Island Retreat! O' what fun we had the last time we went! I can hardly wait, 15 women Stampin' all weekend!!!! Now that is what I call Fun!!!
I will take pics and post all of the goodies I have been working on over the past few weeks!






No comments: