Monday, August 24, 2009

The Sweetest Man

I must say, I am married to the Sweetest Man in the Universe!

Over the last 2 weeks, I have been working on projects in my "Studio" aka "The Garage"! Well you see, we have had the house on the market for the last 9 months, and have had to have everything in perfect condition!

Well needless to say, you can not keep creativity clean & tidy, much less contained!!! So I moved all of my craft supplies out to the Garage, and litterally took over!!!! Poor Stuart, but he has been a very good sport about the whole thing.

So back to my story, over the last 2 weeks, I have been working on numerous projects at one time from sun up to sun down for the most part, and barley doing anything in between! I have even enlisted the help of the children to keep the house clean! (but they have been rewarded nicely)

Did I mention we live in Georgia? Where it is sooooo HOT & HUMID at times you feel you can not breathe!!! So imagine being stuck inside a garage, it was my own personal sauna! As if having my own "Personal Summers" was not bad enough, now I am roasting in the garage!
My dear Hubby, decided to insulate the garage door for me last week, in an effort to keep things a little cooler!
Over this past week, I barley surfaced from that garage. I did tear myself away to go on a very nice and relaxing boating trip! Well Sat. my Wonderful Husband installed an Air Conditioning unit in the garage for me!!!!! He said he couldnt stand to see me smothering in the garage any longer.

So I call my favorite Mommy~in~Law, and tell her that Stuart just gave me the sweetest anniversary present ever! She said "what did you get"? I said an AC unit in the Studio, and she laughed and said O' how romantic!! I said Yes, I know!!

Ok, gotta get back to work, hope my ramblings did not bore you to much!

No comments: