Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lots of Projects

These are just a few of the projects I am doing for our Sea Island Retreat this weekend!!!


I just love this little box! It is sooooooooooo cute & easy to do!

I love using the Scallop Die Cut for the Top!







O' I just love It!!!









Thought this was a really cute idea for this plain white lunch bag,
I stamped on the bag, then stamped extra flowers, cut them out and then placed them on top of the flowers that were stamped on the bag.











Christmas is upon us already it seems! So I have started by making some really cute boxes out of Textured Card Stock with coordinating Designer Series Paper!






Tied it with a coordinating ribbon and Wa~La,

I am putting stamp sets in each of the packages shown, for our Sea Island retreat!

We are going to be having a little Chinese gift exchange, and everyone will leave with something very cute to take home and start Stampin' away for the Holidays!

No comments: