Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bridal Extravaganza

This past weekend I had the Honor of being a Vendor for the Ft. Stewart Bridal Extravaganza! This event was held for Military Spouses/Fiances, several vendors were on hand to help each Bride plan the perfect event! Whether that event was the Perfect Wedding ~ Vow ReNewal ~ or Anniversary ! The Bride could go from Vendor to Vendor and Plan everything from the Save the Dates( ;-) Me), to the Flowers, to the Dress (there were over 200 Wedding Dresses given away FREE), to the Entertainment, to the Catering, to the Digital Scrapbooking! (Me too!)

It was a GREAT Event, and it was soooooooo busy, I did not even have time to take pictures!

I had a table set up for a Big Shot Demonstration! We used the Petal Card Die Cut to make the most Simple yet Elegant Party Favor! Using the gorgeous Specialty Bridal DSP, tying with the very elegant Satin Ribbon!
The Event Coordinators had someone video taping the event, and they video taped me helping someone make the Party Favor, If I can get my hands on it, I will post it!

WoW what an Event! I had a Blast, each Vendor was asked to provide a Door Prize Gift, so this is what I Provided,

A cute bag of Thank You's along with the Thank You Kindly stamp set!
I wanted something very simple yet elegant!

I didn't have tissue to match, so what is a Stamper to do???
Stamp your own to coordinate perfectly!!
I love this Wedding Stamp set, it gives you everything from the Save the Date stamp to the Thank you!
Supplies:
Sage Shadow Card Stock (C/S)
Basic Gray C/S
Whisper White C/S
Sage Shadow Ink
Wedding Sweet Stamp Set
Organza Ribbon
Big Shot
Lots of Tags Sizzlits
Oval Extra Large Punch





No comments: