Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sneak Peek ~ Friends Never Fade~

I just love this new Stamp Set, Friends Never Fade coupled with Brayer Technique! O' what a Great Combo.

I took the Finial Press embossing folder, using the New Daffodil Delight Ink, I used the brayer to add the ink to the embossing folder, on the flat side of the folder.
Stamped the Friends image with Early Expresso, coloring in the flower with the Daffodil Delight, then added Dazzling Diamonds to add a little bling! Oooo~La~La
I think I am going to use the 3/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon instead of the Chocolate Chip, Hmm I could always try the Early Expresso Taffeta.
The names of the new Colors are soooo Yummy! I wish I could just run to Star Bucks and get a Decaf Expresso!!! otherwise I might be up allllllllllll night!

No comments: