Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lisa'a Tropical WorkShop

A friend of mine is a Pampered Chef Consultant and agreed to have a WorkShop for me! Thank you Lisa =)
Well, Lisa is working on her next Incentive Trip, and guess where she is going?
Hawaii!! Soooooo for her WorkShop we used the Tropical Party Stamp Set with coordinating Island Oasis Party Favor Boxes & Island Oasis DSP.

I just love showing how the DSP. Ribbon, Ink Pads and Stampin Markers all coordinate together, and when you can do it all on one simple card, you know you have a great project.

I used the 5"x3-1/2" note cards for the Make-n-Take.
When Shelli came to my house for my WorkShop of a LifeTime, she had used the NoteCards for ease, you get a package of 20 cards with envelopes, how easy is that? the CardStock is cut and scored for you and all you have to do is build on it! Doesn't get any easier then that! So....I have decided to do that as well, to make it easier on me!




I love this little Tote~ally Tess Note Card Holder!
I thought it was very appropriate for my friend Lisa!










and the cutest thing is the Lei, I thought how fitting! This will be one of her Inspirational Things in her office through out the year I am sure!




Here is the Monogrammed Stationary to go in the Little Tote!, very simple, but also show cases how awesome the DSP is.



No comments: