Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Sneak Peak!

O' My I must say, I am in Love with the New Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog! O' How I just love Stampin' Up!
Yesterday was a Big Day, I received my Complimentary Catalog from Stampin' Up! because I placed my Demo Order @ 7:30am on Tues Morning! And you know I just had to have it Next Day Air!!!!!! I have just been drooling over the New Catty, everything is just sooo scrumptious!

Here is my first card, using my New FREE Stamp Set, that I received along with another incentive for recruiting!! Wooooo Hoooooo Thank you Marna & Lynn for joining my team!!!!! Ya'll Rock!
I just love the hydrangea, O' it is my favorite! and getting it FREE of course was an added Bonus!
If you Join my Team by Signing up to become a Demonstrator in the Month of June, you too have the awesome opportunity to earn this gorgeous FREE Stamp Set!
There is a Sign up Incentive this month, it is...... A Mini Starter Kit for $99, and you will be getting some of the new products from the New Idea Book & Catalog! you will actually be getting over $180 in New Product! Can you Say WoW? O' how I Love Stampin' Up! they just keep getting better and better.
Call Me Today for More Info on How you can Become a New Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!
you can also visit my website www.designsbylamuir.stampinup.net
Call Me~ 912-961-0895


No comments: