Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Spa Day" Birthday Invitations!

A friend of mine needed some special Birthday Invitations for her daughters "14th" Birthday!
She tells me that she is having a Spa Themed Party, and her favorite colors are Lime Green & Hot Pink!

So this is what I came up with, what do you think?
I know I had to dig deep for the "Bubble Queen" didnt I!
Thank goodness I hardly ever get rid of any of my Retired Stamp Sets!

Notice the bubbles? they have Dazzling Diamonds on them!
Brittany Loved them and that is what Counts, right girls!!!!
I hope she has a GREAT "Spa Day" with her special friends!
Bubble Queen Stamp Set (retired)
Green Galore C/S
Melon Mambo C/S
Whisper White C/S
Green Galore Ink & markers
Melon Mambo Ink & marker
Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon
Stampin' Pastels, Dazzling Diamonds w/2way glue pen







No comments: